Thursday, August 28, 2008

hello


hello :)


My name is Rita Coates. I'm 18 and soon to be 19 in December. I work for Stater Brothers Company and I have been for 2 years. Its my first job, and I just got promoted. I recently moved out of my mom's house and I now live with my friend Jenny and her parents. I like to be Independent and I'm nice to everyone. I'm not one to judge, so I don't like people who do. I don't have a car right now which really sucks but oh well what can you do? I try to love life and the crazy things it throws at you because its just something we all have to deal with.
-Rita Coates

1 comment:

j.coates said...

Hey Rita,

curious if we're related. My name's Jill Coates.

Is your Dad's name Glenn Coates?

If not, sorry to bother you.

You can email me back at

marie_coates@hotmail.com

-Jill